Key Moment Films is offering a Video Editor Apprenticeship
We are seeking an apprentice to join our award winning video production crew. The position is designed to offer education to build your editing skill-set utilizing wedding footage. Skills obtained can be applied in a a variety of commercial, sports editing and documentary work.
This is a paid position offering one-on-one video editing training, designed specifically to build your editing skills with the potential of a full/part time position at the conclusion of the apprenticeship.
- Mac operating system with Final Cut Pro 7 or Final Cut Pro X
- Basic working knowledge of FCP7 or FCPX
- Ability to meet a minimum of one day per week in Viera, FL
Apply via email. Be sure to include the following:
- Basic contact info (Name, contact email, phone number)
- Previous editing experience
- Reason you want to join our crew
- Link to sample portfolio or a link to a video that you have edited
Email your application to: email@example.com
Applicants do best when they view our portfolio and learn more about our company.