Now that you have found the PERFECT cinematographer to film your wedding, hooray! There are a few steps you can do to ensure your wedding film will be amazing.
- No Gun Chewing. Call it a pet peeve of mine, but I know you will thank me later. The last thing you want to see is yourself chewing like a cow during your vows. Stick to mints and encourage your wedding party to do the same.
- Schedule Gift Giving – and share the schedule. When we know when you will be opening your gifts that you give to one another, we will be much more prepared to film it (and the emotions that follow). Let us know, when you will be planning on delivering and/or giving gifts.
- Clean Bride Prep Space. Keep the area where you be getting ready tidy its much easier to work around and plus it looks better in your photos and video!
- Keep music to a minimum while getting ready. Some of the things you will be saying or others will be saying will sound much better in your film when its not compeating with the radio.
- Prepping your MOH for a good toast. The best toasts are well prepared and concise. Make sure the toast-er speaks about both of you, it makes for a much better film when we can hear about you both!
- Allow free time with the cinematographer. When you schedule time with the photographer to do intimate photos of just the bride and groom, be sure to schedule in time for the cinematographer to work her magic. We usually need about 20 minutes.
Key Moments Productions serves Orlando, Disney Weddings Tampa, St. Augustine, Vero Beach, Wets Palm Beach, The Florida Keys and beyond.